Be one of the first to benefit from this unique opportunity. Only Norfolk State Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors, of any major, are eligible to apply. To learn if you are eligible, visit our FAQs.
The Netflix UX/UI Design Boot Camp — the first of its kind — is an exclusive program designed by industry experts and 2U, Inc. leaders in partnership with Netflix subject matter experts to help you develop the skills and
network you need to capitalize on this high demand through a market-driven learning experience.
- This part-time, 16-week curriculum developed in partnership with Netflix will broaden your knowledge of design thinking and human-centered design practices and teach you how to understand, explain, and apply your design process to real world business problems.
- Classes are delivered exclusively online through our sophisticated learning platform, with live sessions conveniently held twice a week in the evenings.
- You will receive extensive support, with access to tutors who are available for additional help outside of class.
- The program provides a unique mentorship opportunity, allowing you to work 1:1 with a Netflix mentor for invaluable learning experiences.
- Accepted students can receive a Netflix scholarship that will cover the cost of attendance. Applicants must complete a multi-step application process for consideration. View eligibility requirements here.
The Netflix UX/UI Design Boot Camp is offered through Netflix, Inc. in partnership with Norfolk State University, powered by 2U, Inc.
About 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor — it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 435 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 245,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Frequently Asked Questions
- Norfolk State University students only: Currently enrolled Norfolk State University freshman, sophomores, and juniors of any major are eligible to apply for this program.
- The inaugural cohort begins January 11, 2021. Class dates are subject to change.
- Online classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. ET
- You will attend live online classes in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment from any location, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- One semester (16 weeks).
- You will benefit from 1:1 mentorship with a veteran Netflix professional and networking opportunities throughout the program to grow your professional network. You will also receive extensive career support and coaching, including portfolio reviews, resume assistance, and technical interview training.
- For additional details on the application process and eligibility requirements, please fill out the program interest form to receive next steps.